In the last 4 years, Prodigy has gone from 3,000 to over 16,000,000 students across North America (including 80% of all Ontario students), and is currently the fastest growing educational startup in North America. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to help an entire generation of students to LOVE learning math while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in education and gaming.
The Business Development Representative’s goals will be to fill the Sales team’s pipeline with qualified leads. The BDR role is designed to provide individuals with hands-on experience in a fast-paced start-up environment where things are constantly changing and evolving.
By joining our growing Sales Team, you have the opportunity to work with small, medium and large districts across the US to make math more fun for students! In your role as a BDR you will manage your territory, prospect and initiate contact with our customers.
In your first 3 months
- Learn about game-based learning, instructional strategies and the tools we use (Streak CRM, Yesware, Trello)
- Prospect, create drip campaigns and book discovery calls for District Partnership Managers
- Participate in company cultural activities like (and not limited to) ping pong tournaments, paint and sip, archery tag, and Social Fridays
In your first 6 months
- Manage your pipeline by forecasting and planning your activity
- Work with DPMs to increase show rates and target the right audience
- Improve our Business Development process by trying new techniques and developing new resources
- Help onboard and mentor new Business Development Representatives
- Excel, and potentially earn your first raise in as little as 6 months based on performance!
- Attend your first conference in the US
- Full Health Benefits
- Gym and Learning Allowance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Bi-Annual Raises (based on Performance)
What we're looking for:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to work well with others
- Adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Positive Attitude
- Focuses on outcomes
- Creative & Entrepreneurial-Minded
- Willing to Try New Things
- Experience in a marketing or sales development role
What will help you:
- Previous call center experience is an asset